We are growing our High School Exchange Year team (HSEY), and want to continue growing. Hence we are looking for a great sales talent for our Danish sales office. If you are passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move.
EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education, travelling and cultural exchange. The Copenhagen sales office consists of passionate people aged primarily from 26-30 years, it is centrally located, and we have lots of fun together. We will ensure a great on-boarding so you get familiar with the team, our HSEY product, CRM system and the company.
As a sales coordinator in our high school exchange team, your tasks will vary from day to day and from low-season to high-season. But sales and customer service always come first! You will be handling customer inquiries and complete sales and enrollment via phone, meetings and email. Furthermore, you will coordinate and execute marketing initiatives, be in contact with parents and students, and act as the link between students/parents and our colleagues in USA. Expect that no day will be the same!
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Sales and customer service via the phone and visits in the office
- Administration of enrolled students and payments
- Liaise with Danish parents and EF staff abroad
- Support and counsel our students prior and during their year abroad
- Coordination of marketing initiatives like product website, facebook ads, newsletters etc.
You will be working closely with your team and receive sparring and support. At the same time you will get a great deal of influence on how you do your everyday tasks, but it also demands an ability to work and think independently.
- You thrive in a fast paced sales environment, have sales in your DNA and deliver great customer service
- You are a native Danish speaker (a must!), and proficient in English (written and spoken)
- You have experience from direct sales and customers service
- You know how and appreciate to work in a team as well as on your own
- Showing initiative and taking on responsibility comes natural to you
- You are goal-oriented, enthusiastic and empathic in all your relations
- You have probably spent some time abroad! If you have been an exchange student yourself, that is a big advantage.
We would like our new colleague to begin on the 1st of February 2018. Application deadline is December 3rd and applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
About EF Education First
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Location and Category
What our people say
Managing the regional offices of Brazil allows me to travel all over the country getting to know it pretty well and appreciating all its differences.Marc Layola
Sales & Marketing
If you are fearless, if you think bigger than everyone around you, if you love to get your hands dirty and if you are high energy, there is no company that can beat EF for its potential to be an in-company entrepreneur.Annabelle Vultee
Chief Operating Officer EF English Centers