- EF International Language Campuses
- Mid-Senior Level
- Zurich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about understanding what makes users tick? Are you excited by the idea of finding out what teens and their parents really think and feel about EF Language Trips?
As our UX Researcher, you will play a critical role in improving the usability and user experience of our digital products. You'll conduct both qualitative and quantitative research, run A/B tests, and work closely with cross-functional teams to make data-driven decisions.
A career with EF combines the support and opportunity of a large international organisation with the spirit and energy of a small business. We look for thinkers and doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people who are excited by education, communication, and travel.
If you're a passionate user researcher and love to share insights that help achieve business goals, we want to hear from you! Join us and have a real impact on the user experience of EF Language's digital products.
- Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research, usability tests, and interviews, to gather insights about user needs and behaviour
- Analyse and synthesize research findings to identify user pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Set up and gather quantitative user behaviour data to help the design team create informed decisions
- Communicate research findings and insights to stakeholders across the organization to drive data-driven decision-making
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of design changes through user testing and data analysis
- Experience with A/B testing and statistical analysis
- 3+ years of experience conducting user research for digital products
- Strong analytical skills and experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Familiarity with design thinking and user-centred design principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in using research tools such as usability testing software, and data analysis software
What we offer you
- Working in the heart of Zurich at Selnau in beautiful office spaces
- The chance to work with an amazing team on global projects
- Multicultural environment with fun community activities
- Global career opportunities
- High-end equipment (MacBook Pro etc.)
- One to two days home office per week
- Flexible 5 weeks holiday per year
- Accident insurance through EF
- SBB annual pass (50% discount on all transport in Switzerland)
- In-house German classes
- In house gym, coffee stations, game rooms and more!
- Discounts for well known brands, restaurants and travel
- Tuition reimbursement for career development
- Discounts on all EF products (for you and your family)
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. Check out more about our culture following this