Assist the Enrollment Director to develop and implement the recruiting and marketing strategy for Hult’s Graduate Programs. Working in a matrix organization, this position requires state of the art communication and organization skills as well as exceptional sales and administration skills to reach targets while increasing student quality.
- Admission, recruiting and marketing tasks in coordination with the Director of Enrollment
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment process
- Engage and nurture relationships with prospective students
- Support preparation of files for admissions review and on-going follow up
- Help students with financial aid, scholarship and academic counseling
- Contact potential students and asses their interest for studying at Hult
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Foster team spirit and enjoy the dynamic, young and challenging spirit in a fun and rewarding work environment
- Ongoing relationship with admission, operation and academic teams
- Some evening and weekend work will be required during campus events
- Fluency in English, another language is a plus
- A Marketing/Business Administration/Equivalent undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of experience in administrative tasks, sales, or recruiting with proven success of exceeding targets
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Strong commercial instincts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone.
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. Young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- A “nothing is impossible” attitude
Please note that you must have the legal and authorization to right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world