We are looking for a highly motivated digital marketing specialist with strong analytical skills to join the EF English Live international marketing team based in Barcelona. The successful candidate will be responsible of improving performance in the French market and be involved in all other digital marketing activities.
- Manage PPC and Social accounts to meet acquisition targets: leads, online orders and sales
- Improve business profitability with an ROI driven approach
- Directly manage or be involved in all PPC channels, including: Search, Display, Remarketing, Youtube ads, Facebook advertising
- Directly manage the social media daily activities across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Deal with translations, copywriting, and content reviews
- Daily interaction with the social community, partners and service providers
- Performance analysis and development of optimisation and testing strategies to improve results across all marketing channels
- Monitoring market trends, competitors, inspiration sources and share relevant findings to the team
- Working closely with the Marketing, Sales and Support teams to plan promotional campaigns focused on key product areas and messages
- Report to the General Manager Europe and liaise with the rest of the marketing team for cohesive cross-channels campaigns: SEO, Social, Affiliate, CRM.
- Imperative native French speaker with written and spoken skills
- Fluent in English, other language would be plus
- Proven experience in managing marketing campaigns in France
- 2+ year experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies
- Strong experience in Ecommerce and BtoC.
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis, good knowledge of Excel
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
- Agile working : work from the office and remotely.
- 28 day holidays/year
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Private medical insurance, child care voucher, restaurant tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career opportunities internationally.
- Monthly happy hour in office & Summer & Christmas party - “no expenses spared”