Are you “EF material”? Do you have the EF DNA?
Do you have what it takes to own a portfolio of B2B accounts in several countries to make them flourish and grow under your responsibility?
Have you studied, lived or traveled in different countries, speak several languages and wants to use them all in your day to day job?
Are you driven, ambitious and hungry for success? Are you creative enough to find your way through obstacles to deliver your numbers?
Do you want to build an international career in a truly global company?
Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Do you want to make your mark?
Then we want to hear from you!
- As an Account Manager you are responsible to develop, manage and renew existing business in your assigned markets, as well as leveraging framework agreements and qualified leads to capture incremental revenue within global accounts.
- You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding a sales quota by excelling at key critical success factors, including customer relationship management and pipeline management. You will be seen by the clients as a trusted advisor.
- You will play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s business in Europe.
- Fluency in the French language + European languages
- 1-3 years of experience in a Telesales, Telemarketing, Inside Sales or Account Management position, ideally in a B2B environment
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment
- Excellent organisational skills to manage your pipeline of accounts and monitor your sales activity against the targets you will be working towards achieving
- Self-motivation and determination to work towards long term objectives and complex sales cycles
- “Antennae” to understand and adapt your style to the different decision makers you will encounter during the sales process
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree
What can we offer you:
- The possibility to make an impact, in a business with purpose
- A fun environment full of people who are creative, passionate about travel, language and different cultures (our parties are legendary!)
- Great opportunities for career progression: start here, and you can go anywhere! We have offices across 117 countries and 17 different divisions and have a strong focus in internal mobility and development of our employees
Who is EF Corporate Solutions?
What do a machine operative in a Mitsubishi car plant, an AI technician in Silicon Valley, a Nasa astronaut, a CEO of a FTSE 100 company and the Prime Minister of Sweden have in common? They all need English to do their jobs well, and to be successful.
Step in EF Corporate Solutions, the B2B arm of EF Education First.
We work with the leading companies of the world (over 70% of the Fortune 500 to be precise) across multiple industries, as well as governments and Ministries of Education, delivering strategic language and executive training.