Become part of a team responsible for the creation of innovative new courses for teens and young learners and enjoy the opportunity to participate in all stages of the development and production process from shaping the concept and creating materials, through to final implementation across all regions.
Be responsible for educational content development and writing as part of the Kids and Teens EdTech Academic Design and Content team. Create new courses for students from 3 to 18 years old with components including teachers’ notes, lesson plans, classroom presentations, language-learning practice activities and assessment, among others.
- Developing and writing academic content for printed materials, e-learning, and course media to meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Collaborating with others to come up with novel and engaging ideas for content.
- Proactively participating in the entire development process when required.
- Continuously studying and researching current TESOL best practice and regional language-learning needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Content writing and/or content development experience.
- Four years ESL/EFL teaching experience.
- Editing and/or media production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education, Modern Languages, Linguistics, or Teaching English.
- TEFL Qualification (CELTA equivalent or above).
- CEFR C2 level of English (mastery).
- Exceptional standard of written English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Benefits & fun stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Accident insurance
- 25 days paid holiday
- Reimbursement for Swiss travel half pass
- Discounted German lessons
- Discounts at local shops and restaurants
- Bookable free passes for mountains, museums, boats etc.
- Beautiful lakeside listed building as office
- Great office atmosphere with events, talks, happy hours and excursions
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far, we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF EdTech aims to put connectivity, immersion and communication at the center of all EF products, with focusing on leveraging technology and design to ensure the fastest and most effective way of learning English. EdTech Academic Design and Content for early and young learners supports the EF Kids and Teens business in providing children and teenagers a uniquely blended learning system, combining the best of online and face-to-face learning for the best experience and results.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.