Junior Sales Advisor - Recent Graduate
Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
- Just graduated from a Bachelor`s degree in business, administration, language or tourism
- Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposure to an international environment for 3-6 months
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- A third language would be great
- Experience in telemarketing would be great
You are great at:
- Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win win solutions / and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicating and connecting with people
- Meeting goals and working under pressure
A day in a life of a Sales Coordinator
Sell our programs and connect to our customers through phone, face to face, and social media (no cold calling)
- Reach weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
- Manage our customer database to increase sales
- Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues
- Weekend shifts are occasionally required
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 50 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. EF started in Mexico 40 years ago.
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV .