Machine Learning Researcher (Knowledge Graph focused)
Hiring Manager: Bob Zhou, firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and build adaptive learning systems. This role has flexibility in working hours and location.
- Research the state-of-art implementations in Knowledge Graph and its application in language learning
- Build the recommendation engine together with the engineering team
- At least Master degree in Computer Science in Machine Learning and NLP, PhD preferred
- Strong background and experience in Knowledge Graph
- Experience in building recommendation systems
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Rich experience in using at least one of the popular Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.
- Be able to research independently and efficiently in any new topics in Computer Science and Machine Learning
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.