We are looking for enthusiastic Accounting Manager. You will be a key player in Istanbul. You will work with accounting, reporting, budgeting, fiscal matters, legal and financial analysis for EF Education First in Turkey. In particular, you will be responsible for the processes relating to budget follow ups, quarterly closings and vendor invoicing. However, the position is broad and entails many functions within Turkey. You will also be expected to contribute in the improvement of processes and routines for accounting, reporting and control. You will report directly to the Finance Director in Italy. The work environment is international and some travel in the region might be required.
- Fluent English speaking, reading and writing, additional language is a plus.
- University degree, major in Accounting or Finance.
- Some years of relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) within Finance, Accounting, Audit or Financial Control.
- Knowledge of Turkish fiscal compliance.
- Great analytical skills and good knowledge of data processing.
- Very familiar with tools like MS Excel and database applications.
- Some knowledge in general Turkish legislation is a plus.
- Flexible personality.
Why work at EF?
- We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
- We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
- We embrace change. Be prepared to join a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
About EF Education
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 40,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.