EF Education First is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Digital Project Manager to join our in-house marketing team in Zurich, Switzerland.
As an integral part of this truly global team, you’ll be based in our headquarters, but interface regularly with our 55 international sales offices across EMEA, Americas and APAC. You will be responsible for helping to create our worldwide marketing automation strategy and ensuring that it is implemented and executed flawlessly at a local market level.
This is a strategic position that requires a hands-on attitude. This role requires someone who is comfortable working across multiple digital marketing platforms, while feeling at ease when implementing a variety of initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Has the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
- Has experience in Marketing automation
- Experience in HTML, CSS and SQL
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has the capacity to develop creative, cutting edge ideas.
- Is a hard-working, proactive, self-starter able to take the initiative and complete projects.
- Science or business first degree is an advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of e-mails, sms and Journey’s
- Supporting the Global marketing automation team
- Creating reports
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.