EF International Language Campuses is one of EF's oldest divisions offering a comprehensive range of educational programs and services.
We are looking for an Admissions Coordinator to join our team in our Chelsea office. The role is broad and has a range of responsibilities from direct sales, via phone, online and in person, implementing strategies to continuing developing the sales region, to administrative tasks and marketing activities.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responding to client queries, advising customers
• Assessing and implementing direct marketing actions
• Responsible for bookings, documents, visa applications for students and account management
• Sales and sales consultations
• Preparing and organising the practicalities associated with language courses at departure and after return
• Communicate and promote all news
• Coordinate all official external communication channels
• Ensure a high level of customer support and satisfaction
- Continuing development of the sales region
- Experience in B2C sales
- Strong communication skills especially over the phone and through personal consultations
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Fluent in Arabic or Spanish a plus
- Excellent communication skills with native-level English fluency
We offer language courses to University preparation programs in more than 50 destinations around the world including the UK, US, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan, Singapore etc.