Our Sales Team in Barranquilla is looking for an enthusiastic sales person to join us in our office. As a Sales Consultant you will join the Sales team for the marketing, sales, promotion and organization of our language courses abroad for students.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Sell our language programs and destinations
- Help promote and develop marketing activities
- Passionate about reaching sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Take ownership of the sale throughout all stages
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
Skills and knowledge
- 1 year of experience in Sales minimum
- Business, Marketing or tourism studies background with a Bachelor's degree
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to connect with customers and properly assess them in the best course for them
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- IT literate
- Mother tongue Spanish and fluent in English
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.