Our in-house creative team is looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to join us in Zurich. The intern will help in the print production department and be part of the EF Central Creative Studio that delivers design and content to the EF world. We are entering our busiest time of the year, where we produce one of our most important marketing tools – our brochures. We distribute these on a truly global scale, and we need you to make this happen!
The job involves supporting the lead designer in production of these brochures, as well as other marketing materials, as they are translated into 30 languages for our sales offices around the world. We are looking for someone who can work from design templates and who is ready to roll up their sleeves from day one.
- A degree in design or a minimum 2 years or work experience
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a Swiss/EU passport or Swiss ‘B’ work permit
- An understanding of desktop publishing and print production
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency on a Mac
- The work ethic to meet tight deadlines
- An extremely detail-oriented and flexible approach
- A positive attitude
- A desire to grow within an international company
- Plan and execute the brochure production with the lead designer, involving preparing files for the translations and getting them ready for print deadline.
- Designing and producing marketing materials for the sales offices worldwide such as posters, flyers, ads, gadgets, etc.
- Communicate effectively with the sales offices to help them with their daily marketing requests
- Be part of our Publications team and support colleagues with daily tasks
- Support and work closely with the rest of our central marketing team
- A brand new office in the center of Zurich, including a gym, sports classes and a rooftop terrace.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly and international environment
- Sponsored sports events, including triathlons and running events
- Daily awesomeness
- Monthly happy hours
- In-house German classes
- Guidance for relocating to Switzerland
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese in the world (ok, we’re biased)
How to apply
Successful candidates will be hired from the beginning of April till the end of August with the possibility to extend.
Kindly submit a PDF of your CV and Cover Letter in English – along with a few samples of your best work.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, encouraging students of all ages to learn languages, experience cultural exchange and explore the world. We have over 600 offices and schools in 50 countries, and over 50,000 staff around the globe.