We are seeking a B2B Business Development Associate (BDA) in Sao Paulo to connect with executives at some of Brazil’s largest companies – helping them to advance their global strategic objectives by improving their employees' intercultural communication and language skills. As our BDA in Brazil, you will be responsible for engaging senior-level executives and proactively scheduling and confirming sales meetings while gathering valuable market intelligence information from prospective customers.
Check out some more details on our B2B sales opportunities here.
What will your goals be?
- Prospect new clients and make outbound calls to senior executives and qualified companies in order to meet sales and meeting goals
- Partner with Account Managers to create customised plans for sales territories, supporting the sales cycle and driving urgency
- Recruit clients to attend events such as webinars or breakfast meetings
- Ensure that Salesforce contains accurate account details and contact information.
How will we help you succeed? To achieve these ambitious goals, you will:
- Draw on the best product stack available on the market. We offer premium cutting-edge educational products that you can sell with confidence:
- Have a well-designed database of high potential companies to pursue – mainly Fortune 1000 companies across various industries – so you can map and identify new business opportunities in Brazil
- Proactively collaborate with other internal stakeholders to help you drive the sales process forward – working closely with your local colleagues in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, and also with your colleagues on other teams elsewhere in Latin America and across Europe and, the US, the Middle East, and Asia
Who will succeed in this role?
We are looking for people with at least 1 year of successful B2B business development experience, who speak fluent Portuguese and at least intermediate-level English. If you have experience working with education products and/or HR stakeholders, all the better. But most importantly, we are seeking hungry, driven, globally oriented salespeople who want to build a career at a rapidly growing and extremely innovative education and travel company.
More specifically, you should have:
- Stellar interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone presence
- Drive and self-motivation
Why is EF an exciting place to work?
EF is the world's largest private education company and we are both global and local. In this role, you will learn about trends in business all around the world, while at the same time continuing to build your network and expertise in Brazil. We offer the opportunity to be part of a great adventure in a dynamic and entrepreneurial global company that offers extensive career growth opportunities.
EF is both established and entrepreneurial. You will be charged with charting your own path and will be able to draw on resources at a massive scale. We have been in the language business for over 50 years and are over 52,000 employees strong, with offices and schools in 115 countries.
E-learning is a rapidly growing industry that is being disrupted by exciting innovations in training delivery. Growing your expertise in this area will position you well for future growth. To stay up to speed, our team regularly attends conferences and events to learn about key trends and best practices in the business, so we can serve our clients effectively.