Video – Junior Editor/Shooter
As a key member of EF Education First’s professional in-house video team, you’ll help bring our company’s mission to life — “opening the world through education” — by editing videos that highlight the inspiring reflections of our travelers, informative sales support videos, destination teasers, and more. Whether you are working from footage that was previously shot or grabbing a camera to capture new content, you’ll take it all on with passion, excitement, and creativity.
WHO WE ARE
- We are innovators who constantly push the envelope – both creatively and technologically.
- We believe in the power of teamwork and are always there for each other to help brainstorm, collaboratively troubleshoot a problem, or get input on an edit.
- We believe nothing is impossible and never let a tight timeframe or shoestring budget get in the way of creating exceptional work.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have an undeniable passion for all things film and video.
- You are comfortable working with Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, and have working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You are equally comfortable working both collaboratively and independently, guiding a project from conception to completion on your own.
- You have strong editorial chops, yet respond positively to feedback and criticism.
- You work effectively in a team setting, communicating ideas with clarity and confidence.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable, both aesthetically and with logistical details. This includes file and server management, equipment organization, and schedule management.
- Your creativity has no limits, and you’re able to produce quality work on tight budgets with quick turnaround times.
- You know your way around DSLR and video cameras (Sony A7 series, Canon C-series, etc.), GoPros, and drones, as well as basic audio recording equipment.
- You’re highly literate when it comes to the world of Macs, hard drives, and servers, and are willing to assist in asset management.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of video editing
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Intermediate to strong experience with Adobe After Effects
- Comfortable around cameras, both video and DSLR (Sony A7 series, Canon C-series, etc.)
- Comfortable with basic audio recording and lighting set-ups
- We give teachers and students the opportunity to experience the world through culturally immersive educational travel - and we’ve been doing it for 50 years.
- We not only embrace challenges, but we also thrive on them.
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers.
- We’re friends, co-workers, and a team that respects our skills and ideas
- We’re a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide.
- Our company culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant and definitely unique.
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com