EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF- English Live Sales Team is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Retention Specialist to join the European team in our Barcelona office to focus on the Germany market. As a Customer Retention Specialist you will be responsible for keep customers happy and promoting our Online English courses to the German Market. You will have a key role in developing, revenue and number of students joining our online school and being part of fast-growing business.Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Offer call service in German.
- Follow up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone and emails.
- Provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets.
- Motivate and guide our students through our online school.
- Present the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service.
- Respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat.
- Overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress.
- Meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services.
- Follow the processes and procedures in place.
- Enter accurate comments following conversations with our customers into our database.
- Responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using EF products.
What we are looking for:
- Native German speaking language skills.
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results
- Strong computer and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working on various electronic platforms
- Excellent at multitasking
- Salesforce experience will be a plus.
Benefits and fun stuff:
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities)
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people
- 28 Days Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance, Child Care Voucher, Restaurant tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Career Opportunities Internationally
- Monthly Happy Hour in Office & Summer & Christmas Party - ‘no expenses spared’.