Company: EF Solutions (Services) Ltd
Location: London, UK
Closing date: 8th November 2019
EF is investing big in new software innovation products for the next generation of Education experiences. We want to reinvent Learning and drive new and engaging ways for Students, Parents and Teachers to get the best out of our platform. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who love to grow and solve new and interesting problems.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for talented Front-End Engineers to help build our next generation, world class digital customer journeys and acquisitions funnels. You will define, build and manage our web-tech stack and all consumer facing web and mobile experiences for the world’s leading online English-language learning business.
We want people who obsesses over quality, optimisation, conversions and metrics and are committed to putting our customers first.
- Work with engineering leadership to drive engineering quality and standards.
- Work with other specialists to implement features and infrastructure on time, to quality, and to specification. Break down complex problems, into simple solutions.
- Deliver high quality, maintainable code.
- Understand testing methodologies and be able to write testable code along with the relevant tests.
- Work with existing code bases and learn the mechanics of existing applications.
This is a really exciting opportunity the world’s largest English-language learning business and deliver real business impact. EF English Live is the world’s largest online English language learning business. We deliver English language learning across a number of digital channels, including self-study materials and live, teacher-led lessons, anytime, anywhere – at any ability level. We are on an exciting journey to launch new products and continue to revolutionise how languages are learned. We have a presence from LATAM to Japan and over 500 people working in various locations globally.
The team in London is a young, dynamic and international group of about 50 people.
We are part of EF, the world’s largest private education business providing life-changing education for global citizens. For over 50 years, our mission has been to give confidence and freedom to people of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds. We over 500 offices in over 50 countries.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years front-end/full stack experience – building websites and digital marketing experiences and creatives.
- Proven ability to go beyond the project brief and execute on projects – a ‘roll-you-sleeves-up’ attitude.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills including multinational experience