Do you want to be part of a creative international team? Do you have an interest in travel and education?
If so, then this could be the job for you!
Our international team is looking for a Japanese speaking Print Designer to join our in-house creative department. The ideal candidate is passionate about design (duh), a wizard in Adobe Creative Suite, and has industry experience. The Print Designer will help lead the print production – from preparing brochure files in Adobe Indesign to designing posters, flyers and sprucing up some of our existing materials for our Japan sales offices. Since you will work with a range of materials in different formats, it is important that you are flexible; detail oriented and has a solid technical knowledge.
- Be fluent in written/spoken English and Japanese
- At least 3 years of design experience
- A sound understanding of desktop publishing
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency on a Mac
- The work ethic to meet tight deadlines
- An extremely detail-oriented and flexible approach
- A love for travel and experience in international environments
- Knowledge in pre-press and experience in editorial
How to apply
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company floats your boat, then we want to hear from you.
Kindly submit a PDF of your CV and Cover Letter in English – along with a few samples of your best work.