Technology, creativity and innovation come together at Education First's Shanghai Technology Hub.
EF is investing big in new software innovation products for the next generation of Education experiences. We want to reinvent Learning and drive new and engaging ways for Students, Parents and Teachers to get the best out of our platform. We're looking for like-minded individuals who love to grow and solve new and interesting problems.
We're not overly obsessive about tech stacks that you may have used - but see any experience with Cloud, modern Web and Mobile as a plus.
EF provides wide product portfolios to our customers that including self-learning, online classroom, testing, personalized learning and smart devices. We are looking for talented full-stack engineers to help build our next generation, world class learning platform to enable our customers to have best in class learning experience. You will be part of a team that obsesses over technologies, quality and is committed to putting our customers first.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development; from initial development, to the deployment of the service in production; the testing and documentation.
o Work with engineering leadership to drive engineering quality and standards.
o Work with other specialists to implement features on time, to quality, and to specification.
o Ability to break down complex problems, into simple solutions.
o Deliver high quality, maintainable code.
o Understand testing methodologies and be able to write testable code along with the relevant tests.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Several years developing and maintaining production services.
• BSc, BEng in Computer Science, other technical subject, or equivalent qualification or technical experience a plus.
• 3+ years of experiences on Java and SpringCloud/SpringBoot, and use them interfacing with Redis, Kafka, Relational and/or KV stores and relevant storage system.
• Experience developing SaaS Solutions and integrating them for business needs. Experience in any of the following is desirable: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
• Strong analytical skills.
• An ability to work quickly, efficiently, and to a tight deadline.
• A real passion for working in a team and building great products that delight end users. A drive for excellence and improvement.
• Be able to express yourself clearly and precisely in English
• A love of software and coding!