Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented, technical-savvy, fun, hard-working, self-motivated, and of course highly creative Senior Graphic Designer, to join our LATAM marketing team.
Based in the heart of Mexico City, you’ll be a fundamental part of our Marketing team. You will work closely with the Latin American Marketing Managers to deliver a variety of creative design ideas, ranging across print and digital projects. Since you will be working with a wide diversity of materials in different formats, it is important that you are flexible, super detail oriented and have a solid technical knowledge. You will be involved with the printed production of our brochures and promotion materials, supporting our markets with various requests. From designing posters, flyers ,and working on different campaigns, always following our company design guidelines.
- Create and develop design projects for marketing and promotion purposes such as flyers and booklets, printed and digital ads, and visuals for social media.
- Maintain EF brand guidelines, and ensure brand consistency throughout offline and online materials within the markets you are going to work with.
- Work and perform in a global organization with young and energetic colleagues.
- Being available to attend, listen, co-create, and/or develop the requests from different Latin American markets.
- Think, create, support, and develop local campaigns for markets.
Your qualifications & experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in digital and print design.
- Be fluent in both, written and spoken English.
- A stunning design portfolio that shows your creativity and experience.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary and high performing team with a desire to learn and grow.
- An extremely detail-oriented and flexible personality.
- Easiness to adapt, listen, and find common ground when communicating with different nationalities.
- Effectively manage your own tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines.
- A sound understanding of desktop publishing.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency on a Mac.
- A positive and empathetic attitude.
- A love for travel and experience in international environments.
- Knowledge in pre press and experience in editorial design.
The requested candidate should possess exceptional customer service skills and strong attention to detail. You are an outgoing, flexible, proactive professional who thrive on managing both external and internal relationships. You are also a deadline driven and self-motivated problem solver who likes challenges and believes “nothing is impossible”.
How to apply
Kindly submit a PDF of your CV and Cover Letter in English – along with your design portfolio that shows your best projects.
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 60 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are detail oriented and focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that by being hands-on and passionate, nothing is impossible.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.