EF International Language Campus Ireland is now hiring Homestay Visitors to join our vibrant and experienced accommodation team.
In this role, the successful candidates will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer support to our students and host families. You will visit new and existing families to carry out vetting and focus on improving EF’s presence among homestay providers in the Dublin area.
The role is a flexi-time position starting immediately, ideally suited to a candidate looking to complete between 10 and 40 hours per week depending on mutual availability, ideally flexible to work afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Visit homestay hosts to ensure minimum standards are met and relationship with hosts is maintained
- Manage appointments and confirmations with homestay hosts
- Assess homestay hosts according to EF standards and offer feedback on vetting
- Provide excellent customer service, answering homestay queries
- Ensure all paperwork has been filled in correctly and in accordance with our policies and accreditation standards
- Experienced in customer service
- Friendly with excellent communication skills
- Proactive, passionate, and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented, rigorous with paperwork and forms
- Ready to work weekends and evenings when necessary
- Full clean driving license and own car essential
- Living in the Dublin area
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centres for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centres in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.