Become part of a team responsible for the creation of innovative new courses for language learners from around the world. Enjoy the opportunity to participate in the development and production process of online, self-study course materials.
Be responsible for writing German content as part of a small distance project team, ensuring user-friendly, error-free new courses materials for German language learners in a professional setting.
Part-time, distance, contracted
- Developing and writing academic content and course media for online self-study to meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Implementing feedback from the Academic Editor to ensure content meets academic standards and course requirements.
- Proactively participating in team meetings and training when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Native German-speaker.
- More than 4 years’ work experience in teaching German as a foreign language.
- Content writing and/or content development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education, Modern Languages, Linguistics, or Teaching.
- Current industry knowledge and academic expertise.
- B2-C2 level of English.
- Exceptional standard of written German.
- Strong organizational skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far, we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF EdTech aims to put connectivity, immersion and communication at the center of all EF products, with focusing on leveraging technology and design to ensure the fastest and most effective way of learning English.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.