Job Title: Program Solutions Development Manager (12-month Maternity cover)
Location: Field based & Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4 1NS
Reports To: Director, Program Solutions Development
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
One of our main opportunities is to innovate, develop, differentiate and globally scale our Product portfolio. This role will involve being involved in all parts of the Product Development lifecycle. In partnership with Sales, Marketing, Discipline and Sector Leads, as well as Faculty and Adjuncts, the primary responsibilities for the Program Solutions Development Manager will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing Sales, Client Relationship Directors and Managers, and Marketing with relevant, impactful and useful Sales/Marketing support material
- Creating Value propositions, Program building blocks as well as program indicative designs and templates
- Understanding client needs and supporting the development of customer centric solutions
- Managing strategic projects in the department from inception to implementation
- Working with faculty Discipline Leads to codify and document thought leadership, pedagogy, etc… for each Discipline to embed and refresh in portfolio program designs
- Challenging design proposals with the aim of creating innovative approaches
- Understanding market best practice in relation to the use of technology and learning
- Implementing and embedding innovation into program designs
- Project managing the development of our global portfolio
- Conducting product training for Open Programs, Virtual Ashridge and other products
- Defining and managing a research to product pipeline including a product development process which is linked to and shapes Hult’s Research agenda
- Capturing market needs, codify and feed information back into Research as well as Discipline and Market Sector Leads
- Creating and analyzing competitor analysis to understand current best practices in executive education
- Creation and development of Value Propositions, Building blocks and indicative program designs
- Creation of a robust Product Development process tied closely to Research
- Development and implementation of other processes on an as needed basis
- Integration of blended learning/virtual learning program designs
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects
- Passion about Executive Education, clients and, in particular, working and collaborating closely with a wide range of people
- Passion, energy and sense of urgency to succeed and motivate
- Ability to work well with and influence people who do not report to you
- Motivated by working with new technologies and the potential for education
- Execution oriented, with a ‘can do’ style
- Ability to think strategically, but with an eye towards practical execution
- Product development and product management experience beneficial
- Knowledge of program design in Executive Education important
- 25 days paid holiday each year (including 3 specific days in December)
- Complimentary daily lunch and refreshments available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.