EF Educational Tours
EF Tours Toronto is looking for an Integrated Producer to join our in-house creative team. In this project management role, you’ll be at the centre of the conception, design, and execution of all projects including: web, print, email, social media marketing, and events. As a Producer, you must be comfortable working in a creative, flexible, fast paced, and innovative environment.
EF is a large company with a small company feel. We foster a highly collaborative working environment, which encourages ideas from every member of the team. You’ll work closely with writers, designers, marketing, loyalty, and our in-house shipping team as well as business stakeholders. You'll also be a part of EF’s global creative community, including teams in Boston, London, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Excited? We are too!
As Integrated Producer, you will combine your strengths in project management, stakeholder engagement, and vendor relations into a unique, rewarding role. You will manage creative projects spanning print, digital, and events. You will work with creative, marketing, shipping, and the loyalty team to ensure project deadlines are met and stakeholders’ expectations are managed. From start to finish, you’ll be the one keeping everything on track and making sure everyone is on the same page.
You should have:
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in project management at an agency, design firm, or in-house creative group is a must.
- Event planning/management chops.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work efficiently.
- A preferance for working in teams vs working solo. We are a collaborative bunch.
- Positivity and flexibility—we believe that positive collaboration makes the best work and work environment.
- The willingness to jump in wherever and whenever the team needs you.
- Legendary communication skills and an outgoing personality.
- Strong attention to detail—you might as well have microscopes for eyes because no small detail goes unnoticed.
- Adaptability—you shift gears quickly and manage your time well.
- A love of education and travel.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
Perks of working at EF
Working at EF doesn’t come without its perks. Below are just a few reasons why working here is an everyday adventure:
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts.
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fun offsite outings.
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year, four weeks paid vacation after your first year
- EF is proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan, $500 yearly fitness reimbursement, and various fitness classes and activities.
- Company matching RRSP plan.
Wrap it up
At EF, we are entrepreneurs. We are a global, organically collaborative, and mature organization. We’re the world’s largest privately held education company and we strive to help travellers become more curious, more-open minded, and excited about global learning.
How do we do it? We offer international learning opportunities designed to provide students with culturally immersive experiences. For more information, visit eftours.ca
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit ef.com/careers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.