EF Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
EF Go Ahead Tours is looking for a Project Manager to join our team, working at our Boston headquarters. You’ll work closely with business stakeholders, designers, copywriters and other members of our Project Management team on projects supporting our global travel brand.
You’re a passionate, detail-oriented, logistical guru who likes to be in a creative atmosphere. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can wear many hats––and wear them well. You love the idea of travel and you’re energized by the idea of helping others see the world. You’re a master organizer, like taking things from point A to point B and are someone people can rely on. You like checking things off your to-do list and ending a day knowing that you made a difference.
- Create and maintain well defined project plans.
- Track project progress and actively communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with the project team using project management software, scheduled in-person meetings, and ad-hoc check-ins.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks.
- Manage multiple projects with multi-channel deliverables.
- Project resourcing needs based on project deliverables and allocate appropriate time for creative team.
- Work with outside print and promotional vendors to quote and produce printed materials.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team by contributing ideas to evolve and improve project processes.
- Have a bachelor’s degree: While a degree in graphic design is not required knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Have 3+ years in a project management or producer role. Experience with photo/video shoots a plus.
- Be detail oriented: you double (or triple) check everything you do.
- Be a wearer-of-many-hats: you’re an all-hands-on-deck type of person. This role will coordinate and produce many types of creative projects.
- Adaptable: you shift gears quickly and manage your time well.
- Collaborative: you work well with others and are open to feedback.
- Driven: you’re confident, goal-oriented and take initiative.
- Savvy and solution-oriented: you’re a whiz at learning new things and finding the most efficient solution to problems
- Lifelong learner—you want to learn and grow your skills in project management.
- Own a passport—you’re going to need it!