As a Web Coordinator with EF Educational Tours, you’ll play an integral role on the Marketing team. You are a flexible and collaborative team-player who is keen to bring their website expertise to a dynamic Marketing team, you will own keeping the English & French websites content current, creating and optimizing landing pages, guiding stakeholders on web best practices, while implementing and reporting on our digital growth initiatives.
You’ll constantly strive to improve our website conversion and performance, while keeping our visitors and newsletter subscribers up to date with our blog content. You have working experience with Google Analytics to set up reports, monitor performance, and report on recommendations. You have experience working with SEM and SEO web requirements. You stay current on new technology, approaches, and best practices. You’re solutions oriented, always striving for improvement.
You’ll be part of an amazing team that challenges, supports, motivates, and inspires. You’ll wow us with your technological expertise, knowledge of best web practices, ability to translate data into insights, and strong attention to detail. And you’ll effortlessly charm your colleagues and coworkers with your happy disposition, and can-do attitude—routinely making the impossible, possible, and everyone around you better.
Nodding your head “yes” to all of this? Then read on…
- Manage, maintain, and optimize content and functionality across multiple web properties
- Partner with and support the Growth team to build, promote, test, and optimize microsites, lead capture pages, and SEM performance
- Reporting and analytics, including website performance, delivering on market insight requests, and advising on trends and opportunities for improvement
- Own implementation of content personalization Customer Data Platform
- Ensure effectiveness of chatbot, including recommendations for improvement and reporting back on results
- Work with content team to publish and grow our blog, Boarding Call, WordPress, including subscriptions, newsletter delivery, and engagement
- 1-3 years of web experience
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO and SEM, CMS, Sitecore, Drift, WordPress, Divi, Hotjar, SurveyMonkey
- Strong attention to detail and quality service
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bilingualism (French) an asset, but not a requirement
It’s not just a job – it’s a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact.Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well.Benefits include a base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and a company matching RSP plan.
- Stay healthy.We’re proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan, $500 yearly fitness reimbursement, and various fitness classes and activities.
- Be engaged.We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun.Connect with colleagues at company parties or over beer at the beer fridge. Also can’t forget about the free coffee and snacks!
A little bit about EF Education First:
We’re 52,000 small with over 600 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.