Hult Innovation Lab is looking for a junior e-Learning Designer to join our growing innovations and product team in Lucerne.
As an e-Learning Designer your focus will be on experience production and course curation from conceptualization to delivery, with the objective of designing effective, engaging and innovative learning experiences for working professionals.
- Has an understanding of what makes a (learning) experience good or bad and has experience working with design thinking and user experience
- Is a self-starter who actively seeks to make the experiences he/she designs both visually appealing and easy to use for all of its users
- Has a user-centered approach to problem-solving, and thinks about the entire product life-cycle, not just their piece of the puzzle
- Has solid organizational and execution skills – and is able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Is not afraid of failure, and is resourceful, curious, and a lifelong learner
- Has experience working with course development software, curation ecosystems and at least one Learning Management System (preferred Bridge/Canvas)
- Has experience storyboarding, and developing interactive course content utilizing eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate, Rise/Articulate, H5P, as well as basic HTML and CSS programming skills, and visual design skills
- Has experience leading and/or supporting video design, production, and editing
- Has experience collaborating with Faculty/Subject Matter Experts. Can be a thought partner to Faculty in creating learning experiences, and manage project deadlines.
- In close collaboration with subject matter experts, design engaging learning journeys with compelling course content, activities and assessments that enhance retention and transfer.
- Use latest eLearning tools to produce engaging eLearning materials, such as interactive modules and assessments, captivating graphics, presentations, and engaging video/audio scripts.
- Using a data driven approach to evaluate course and instructional quality. Define measures to track outcomes, document effective and ineffective practices and iterate accordingly.
- To advise, enable and support subject matter experts and other relevant stakeholders in the design, development and delivery of dynamic learning content.
- Review existing courses and materials to ensure content remains relevant and up-to-date and assist faculty with informal course improvements, modifications, and with adoption and implementation of new instructional technologies.
- Staying abreast of emerging technology developments, potential pedagogical applications, and associated educational research
Hult Innovation Lab has a mission to create relevant and engaging educational experiences in the world. The Lab focuses on products that enable interactive experiential learning at scale in the higher education and working professional segments. Hult Innovation Lab is co-located with Hult International Business School and EF (Education First), and regularly pilots with hundreds of learners at both institutions.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school with five campuses located in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. With students representing more than 150 nationalities, Hult is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. The company’s mission is to open the world through education, and so far, they have helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. Today, EF Education is 46,500 staff, faculty, and teachers working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While the company continues to grow, EF Education strives to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work.