Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
EF Educational Tours
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you upbeat, outgoing, and can work well independently as well as part of a team? Do you enjoy sharing and implementing new ideas? Do you consider yourself flexible and able to switch gears seamlessly on a moment’s notice? Have you worked previously in a customer service, operations, or logistics role? If so, you could be a perfect fit as a Shipping and Logistics Coordinator at EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
Main responsibilities of this role include supporting internal clients by delivering excellent customer service, order processing, inventory control and operating mailing systems. Thinking creatively, you will not only apply your existing knowledge and skills to identify ways to improve our service and reduce our costs, but also be the driving force behind these changes. Monitoring marketing material supply/demand, enhancing production workflow, and boosting team morale are all parts of the daily routine.
Although the person in this role will be part of a bigger team, they will largely operate independently on a daily basis, so it is critical to be self-motivated and possess the ability to set tasks and effectively manage their time. The ideal candidate will also be able to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders, helping to drive initiatives and take on new projects. Enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task and work with many different people across cultures and departments, will make you an irresistible candidate!
- High-school diploma
- Associate or post-secondary education preferred
- Experience in a shipping/receiving, client services, or operations/logistics environment preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge, comfortable learning new software and systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced yet safe and effectively time-managed manner
- Effective at internal networking; creating new connections across departments and strengthening existing relationships through results
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Proficient in the English language
- Good physical condition, able to handle 50 lbs
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. EF does not sponsor visas or relocation costs.
About EF Education First
We’re 52,000 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.