Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
EF Educational Tours
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you upbeat and outgoing, can work well in a team and enjoy sharing new ideas? Do you consider yourself flexible, able to switch gears on a moment’s notice? Have you worked in a customer service environment or fulfillment center? If so, you could be a perfect fit for our Shipping & Logistics team at EF, Education First, the world leader in international education.
Main responsibilities of this role include supporting internal clients by delivering excellent customer service, order processing and inventory control and operating mailing systems. Thinking creatively, you will not only apply your existing knowledge and skills to identify ways to improve our service and reduce our costs, but also be the driving force behind these changes. Monitoring marketing material supply/demand, enhancing production workflow, and boosting team morale are all parts of the daily routine.
The ideal applicant will show the ability to lead by example, be self-motivated and take pride in a job well done. Enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task and work with many different people across cultures and departments, will make you an irresistible candidate!
- High-school diploma
- Associate or post-secondary education preferred
- Experience in a shipping/receiving or client service environment preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge, comfortable learning new software and systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced yet safe and effectively time-managed manner
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and comfortable working within spreadsheets and business intelligence/sharing application
- Ability to work a variable schedule. Shifts include 8AM-4:30PM, 9AM-5:30PM, and 10:30AM-7PM
- Proficient in the English language
- Good physical condition, able to handle 50 lbs
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. EF does not sponsor visas or relocation costs.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.