Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun and dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives!
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
A day in a life of a Sales Coordinator
- Sell our programs and connect to our customers through phone, face to face, and social media (no cold calling)
- Reach weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest (university, school, company visits)
- Manage our customer database to increase sales
- Participate in fairs and open-house to increase visibility and customer database
- Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues from all around the world
- Weekend shifts are occasionally required
- Native Turkish language skills
- Oral, and written fluency in English
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience ideally gained while working within a sales office environment with high pace telemarketing activities
- Passion for sales and selling
- Very strong commercial instinct
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a team spirit, thriving under high pressure towards goal achievement
- Experience of working or studying abroad
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English!
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced checks on criminal records and character reference checks.