As more and more students from Latin America choose to complete their high school studies abroad with us at EF Academy, we are currently looking for a world-class sales professional to join our team to recruit students from Latin America to our amazing international boarding high schools.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization.
Your main responsibilities as a Sales Consultant for EF Academy are:
- Drive sales of our programs through telesales with potential customers (your #1 priority)
- Analyze calling priorities in order to achieve calls, consultations and sales goals.
- Online and Offline marketing project execution, to promote knowledge and growth in the Latin America
- Planning of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
- Willing to work 2 Saturdays per month.
- Currently living in Chile with a work permit
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish
- Experience of work or study in Colombia is a plus.
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. British, American or International education is a plus.
- At least two years of professional experience – sales and marketing preferred
- Be competitive and ready to run an extra mile, when needed, to be the best (we run worlds performance competitions)
- Enjoy challenges and when achieving them, get hungry for new ones!
Please apply now … before someone else grasps the lucky chance 😊
About EF Academy
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. We are a multinational group employing 46,500 staff and teachers with 580 schools and offices in over 116 countries. EF’s mission has always been to open the world through education and EF Academy takes this mission one step further by preparing high school students for success at a university, and beyond. You can learn more on www.ef.com/academy