A summer of learning, growth, challenges, and fun - a summer that’s different.
Summer of 2020
What does Sales mean to you?
At EF Educational Tours, we view Sales as equal parts art, science, problem solving, and relationship-building. Our consultative based solution selling means opening the world through education - connecting schools, teachers, and students with international opportunities.
During this 8-week Summer Sales Internship Program with EF, we will help you…
Build a solid foundation to launch your career – you’ll receive comprehensive training to set you up to maximize your summer
Explore the sales process – strengthen your understanding of EF and solution selling by getting hands on and working with potential customers
Collaborate – not just a buzzword; grow your network and work with teammates across regional sales teams and functional departments
Support – learn by supporting Educational Tour Consultants with account management and administrative duties
Represent – formulate and execute a brand ambassador plan to increase EF's employer brand on your campus after you've finished your time with us
Make an impact – come to work and help change the world each day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life
Along the way, you’ll learn and experience much more. At EF Education First, as our name states, your education and learning is at the forefront of your internship experience.
Who you are...
- You are an adventurer, an achiever, and bold – a blossoming entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re eager to learn – school’s out, but this summer, learning is definitely in
- An influencer – a natural networker who loves working with people
- You know you can sell, and you’re ready for an opportunity to prove it
- You want to be a part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- A 2021 graduate