Cultural Care Au Pair is proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world.
Make it matter
Do you dream about making an impact?
Are you passionate about cultural exchange?
Do you love helping people with your excellent service skills?
Are you looking for a multinational and fast-paced company with a great mission and endless possibilities?
Great! Cultural Care Au Pair transforms dreams into opportunities and we are looking for a positive and ambitious Customer Success Coordinator to make a difference with our Au Pairs and their success in the program.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent customer service, internally and externally, to make sure every au pair is compliant with the US State Department regulations before they set off on their journey
- Liaise between au pairs, host families, and our staff in our local Brazilian office and staff in the U.S.
- Be the main support person for our Brazilian au pairs from the time they are accepted to our program until they depart for the US and again, upon their return to Brazil
Who you are:
- An experienced customer service rock star committed to quality and finding solutions
- You are very proactive and always find ways to improve our customer experience
- Attention to detail, focus, and multi-tasking are some of your key strengths
- A self-starter who remains calm under pressure
- You love people, you connect easily with others and have excellent communication skills, in person, on the phone and written.
- You are influential, you can balance empathy with assertiveness to keep others on top of deadlines.
- You aren’t afraid of difficult conversations and can handle sensitive situations with empathy and discretion
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, and a strong team player
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native Portuguese and English proficiency
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in an intercultural environment
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- MS Office
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative and motivated people who are excited by education, communication and travel.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are an equal opportunities employer, offering a multicultural working environment. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 650 schools and offices within 50 countries.
Do you tick the boxes? Do we tick yours? Do you feel ready for the Cultural Care adventure?
Make an impact and submit your application in English, including your CV and cover letter!