As Flight Manager with EF Education First you will be part of a fun, young, and fast-paced central transportation team located in our head office in Mexico City. In this position, you must have proven experience working with Amadeus Flight Software, if not, please abstain from applying.
- Handle individual flight reservations including pricing and ticketing with GDS and airline web pages.
- Process re-issues and queues with Amadeus Selling Platform.
- Maintain and update on-line price lists and student travel information in our CRM system.
- Team up, work, and drive the flights team to reach goals and provide a good service to internal and external customers.
- Support group flights operations as required during peak season.
Your qualifications & experiences
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience at an IATA travel agency or airline.
- Strong knowledge of Amadeus Pricing, Ticketing and Groups.
- Previous experience of supervising and working with a team.
- Previous experience of working or studying in an international environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent spoken and written English, a third language its a plus.
The successful candidate should possess exceptional customer service skills and strong attention to detail. You are an outgoing, flexible, proactive professional who thrive on managing both external and internal relationships. You are also a deadline driven and self-motivated problem solver who likes challenges and believes “nothing is impossible”.
EF Education First is fully licensed IATA Agency and can offer excellent career opportunities in a dynamic and forward-thinking international business with a high degree of independence.
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 60 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are detail oriented and focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that by being hands-on and passionate, nothing is impossible.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.