Digital Content Coordinator
EF Academy is looking for a highly motivated, talented Digital Content Coordinator to join our in-house central marketing team in Zurich. If you are a tech-savvy professional with strong experience optimizing organic online brand awareness, we would like to meet you!
Each day you will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to and engaging with followers. You will manage the EF Academy image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. You will flex all your creative and strategic skills to build social campaigns that inspire our varied audiences.
Here is our ideal professional profile:
- You are a sleuth for creating, finding and promoting sharable and compelling content, always looking for ways to make an impact.
- You know how to engage across channels, ask the right questions, unearth impactful answers and build rapport and relationship with online followers.
- You take a data-driven approach and love to gather, interpret and share metrics, dashboards, research and current trends.
- You are a champion for SEO, fact-checking and optimizing content.
- You have a critical eye for detail and ensure high quality content and brand consistency in your work.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- You’re proactive and passionate, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, multicultural environment.
- Create and implement engaging campaigns that align with marketing strategies.
- Administrate the creation, scheduling and publishing of original, high-quality content across key social platforms.
- Provide communication plans, text, image and video content for social media accounts and other online platforms, both centrally and locally among our global markets.
- Identify business growth opportunities using emerging social media technologies and platforms.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Monitor and analyze local social media performances and advise local teams regularly.
- Write and develop other content as assigned (i.e.: the EF Academy blog).
- Research brand awareness opportunities and stay up to date with best practices, bringing in new techniques.
- Collaborate with online acquisition team to create synergy within paid and organic traffic.
- University degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing or social media management role, experience in education a plus
- Proven history of developing and executing creative social marketing campaigns, with data analysis and reporting
- Confident video and photo editor
- Hands-on, curious and eager to learn attitude
- Excellent communication, analytical and editorial abilities
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting challenging deadlines and performing under pressure
- Native English speaker and writer
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
About EF Academy
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. We are a multinational group employing 46,500 staff and teachers with 580 schools and offices in over 116 countries. EF’s mission has always been to open the world through education and EF Academy takes this mission one step further by preparing high school students for success at a university, and beyond. You can learn more on www.ef.com/academy