Our in-house creative team is looking for a Graphic Design Trainee to join us in our brand new office in Zurich for 4 months. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, eager to learn, and masters Adobe’s Creative Suite. The trainee will help shape and implement our new visual identity – taking designs from concepts to preparing files for production.
You absolutely must:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a Swiss/EU passport or Swiss ‘B’ work permit
You definitely should have:
- A form of design education
- A sound understanding of print and web production
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- The work ethic to meet tight deadlines
- A positive attitude, passion for detail and flexibility
- A love for travel and experience in international education
- Attention to details
- Knowledge in Prepress is a bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
EF is an equal opportunities employer. If an international career with a dynamic and forward thinking company floats your boat, then we want to hear from you. Successful candidates for the internship will be hired from the beginning of May to the end of August. Kindly submit a PDF of your CV and Cover Letter in English – along with an attached or linked portfolio.
EF Academy – International Boarding Schools is one EF’s most recent educational experiences with high schools in both US and UK and is growing rapidly. Along with our fourth campus opening in Southern California and a greater focus on design we aim to reshape the idea of boarding schools. Welcome aboard.
EF Academy is a part of EF with 40500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Check out some examples of our work: