EF Education First is an international education company founded in 1965 which wants to open the world through education. We are looking for freelance Sales Hunters & Business Development in San Luis Potosi, Mexico to be responsible of sales and brand awareness in their territory.
100% Hunting position focused on identifying, developing and growing our business, developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
- Proactively engage, develop and retain new customers
- Increase brand awareness in the market and B2C sales
- Represent the company at local level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Spoken English
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an energetic, charming and proactive approach.
- Able to multitask and coordinate sales activities with local marketing.
- A goal-oriented drive and proven ability to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Driving license.
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 60 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com