EF International Language Centre in Headington, Oxford is looking for fixed 12-month contract teachers with immediate start possible. Applicants should be dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and flexible and meet the following requirements:
- CELTA or Trinity CERT minimum.
- University degree or equivalent
- Passionate and professional.
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive, with a keen sense of initiative, who is able to take responsibility when necessary
- Keen interest in the up-to-date EFL methodology and developments, with a strong desire to develop within the EFL profession.
- Able to encourage a positive and sharing attitude to both classroom and professional issues
- Sensitive to students’ academic & welfare needs
We offer opportunities for teaching around the globe and great opportunities for professional development including sponsorship for extending teaching qualifications.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate Languages Canada suitability and criminal record checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.