As an accountant, you will be responsible for a number of day-to-day tasks such as accounts payable, general ledger entries, intercompany invoicing and processing of payments. To accomplish your tasks, you will work closely with other functional areas and other EF companies around the world. You will work closely with your manager as a key contributor in monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures.
As you prove your skills and acquire new ones, you develop your career and increase your responsibility. You will assist the financial manager during the audit process. You will be involved in P&L analysis and budget follow-ups. You will have the opportunity to work on individual projects, proving your analytical independent way of working and delivering high quality results. The experienced team at Nordic Finance will train you and within one to two years we aim to have you ready to leave the team and go abroad for new challenges in the international EF Group.
EF is experiencing strong growth in all business areas and you would work within a very interesting, entrepreneurial and ambitious business environment. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global organization with good prospects for personal as well as professional development.
- Recent graduate with Finance/Business Administration degree, minimum Bachelor
- Work experience during studies, preferably within accounting
- A strong urge to improve processes and develop yourself
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- An energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Fluency in English and Swedish, additional language is an advantage
Why work at EF?
- We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
- We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
- We embrace change. Be prepared to join a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 45,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible and we screen applications on a rolling basis.
- Apply online at http://careers.ef.com/job/ohSp6fwo/ef.com/careers
- The best applicants will be invited to a Skype interview
- After a second selection you can be invited to our office at Strandvägen 13B, Stockholm
- The finalists will go to a final interview in Zurich, Switzerland
Location and Category
What our people say
My job is to lead and develop a financial organisation spread across more than 50 countries. Working in such a global role at EF means quite a few air miles, but collaborating with so many great colleagues around the world makes it worth it.Björn Bengtsson
CFO, EF Language
I spend a lot of my time on planning; trying to figure out how fast we can grow, supporting decision-making on markets we enter, offers to customers or where we're going to put teacher centers.Jonathan Hall