Do you want to work in an international environment among a young and dynamic team? And do you want to work into a fast growing market?
Then this might be the perfect job for you!
The full time Sales Advisor position in our company is responsible to support Sales, Marketing activities, Telemarketing, Operations, and will work with the Product Manager, based in São Paulo.
- Responsible for sales
- Work with CRM system, and admin system for invoicing, and documentation
- Manage your customer pipeline
- Support sales marketing strategies.
- Organize sales events
- Contact with our international schools located in different countries
- Responsibility for building up new and maintain existing customers
- Development of agreements with local Private High Schools in Sao Paolo
- Assist in creating marketing material, translations, and its production.
- University degree in Communication, Marketing, Business administration or a related discipline.
- Native Portuguese and fluent English is a must.
- Communicative person - with a passion for details.
- Highly sales-oriented mindset.
- Multi-tasker, proactive and process oriented
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Having studied High School or University in USA or UK is a plus!
Please note that some national trips might be required for prospecting & sales purposes. International trips might be necessary for training and development.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.