We are looking for new sales talent for our Norwegian sales office. If you are passionate, love working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move. EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education and travelling. We work hard to achieve great results, and we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Norway and abroad.
To meet with our fast-paced growth around the globe, we are a looking for a world-class Sales and Admissions Professional to drive recruitment of Norwegian students to our amazing EF Academy international boarding high schools in the US and UK. This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
- Product expansion of our high quality international boarding school program in Norway;
- Drive sales of our programs through telesales with potential Norwegian customers (your #1 priority);
- Planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities;
- Plan and execute strategic online marketing efforts;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
The following characterizes you as a person
- You have a strong sales drive, and are result oriented
- You have a nothing is impossible attitude & an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are interested in building your career in an international environment
- Great team player who loves fun and creating good vibes around you & driving your own tasks independently from start to finish
- Loves customer contact and going the extra mile for our customers
- Best days are the ones where you joggled with several different tasks (and some of them popped up during the day!)
- Minimum a Bachelor degree within Business, Marketing or Sales;
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. IB Diploma or Boarding School background is a plus;
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience—sales, marketing and consulting understanding preferred;
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration;
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently without constant in-person oversight;
- You are a native Norwegian speaker, and proficient in English communication (written and spoken)
About EF Education First
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Our program EF Academy is a boarding college preparatory high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 80 countries and faculty from over 40. Featuring the IGCSE and IB Diploma Program, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.no/academy