We are looking for new sale talent for our Norwegian sales office. If you are passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move. EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education and travelling.
We work hard to achieve great results, and we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Norway and abroad. You will get a unique opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills, and through personal and professional development be able to advance to a different and higher position.
We are searching for a new talent to promote our program EF Language Travel. This program offers Norwegian students to experience 2-4 weeks abroad during summer, in one of our amazing destinations all over the world. Students from 10-17 years travel in an escorted group with a Norwegian course leader, and get to learn a language while experiencing the best of the destination through fun and learning activities, while meeting new friends from different countries. EF has over 50 years of experience in this industry and work hard to give our students the best possible and the best summer of their life. Check out more at www.ef.no/lt
- Deliver on your own sales targets through telemarketing and face to face meetings is your number one priority!
- Together with your team you will also be included in offline and online marketing and administrative tasks and customer follow up before, during and after their trip abroad
The following characterizes you as a person
- You have a strong sales drive, and are result oriented
- You have a nothing is impossible attitude & an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are interested in building your career in an international environment
- Great team player who loves fun and creating good vibes around you & driving your own tasks independently from start to finish
- Loves customer contact and going the extra mile for our customers
- Best days are the ones where you joggled with several different tasks (and some of them popped up during the day!)
- 1-2 years’ sales background
- International experience through studies or work
- You are a native Norwegian speaker, and proficient in English communication (written and spoken)
- Minimum bachelor degree
About EF Education First
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.