EF are looking for a superstar social media expert and digital communicator to join our online marketing team in Zurich, Switzerland. On an average workday you’ll do everything from discussing the latest Instagram trends to meeting with sales presidents and product managers to come up with global brand hashtags, influencer campaigns and promotion strategies.
We’re looking for a key player in social media strategy, with the confidence to advise other marketing professionals on how to launch successful campaigns, and the intuition to spot a new trend we should be incorporating into our marketing strategy. You’ll need to come up with ideas and know how to get other people behind them, which is why we’re searching for someone with 3-5 years of demonstrable social media management experience in an online marketing function.
Each day you’ll be leading marketing managers and digital advertising analysts in developing both organic and paid social impacts. At the same time, you’ll need to community manage major brand accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more, ensuring we keep existing customers engaged while getting the attention of new interests. Your responsibilities will cover the whole digital marketing journey, from concept to posting. You’ll flex all your creative and strategic skills alongside dedicated teams from other marketing, sales and production departments.
Here’s our perfect professional profile: you’ll be up-to-date on everything that’s trending on social media, because you’re as obsessed with it as we are; you’ll constantly read and try new things online; you’re proactive and passionate, doing whatever it takes to get the job done; most importantly, you’ll also be a great communicator who thrives on working in a slightly crazy (but always fun) multicultural environment. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
- Manage global brand accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and more.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience of driving audience engagements and lead generation.
- Support influencer marketing projects with best practice support on sourcing, contracting, execution and analysis.
- Identify business growth opportunities using emerging social media technologies and platforms.
- Consult to internal clients on cutting-edge best practices and strategic thinking.
- Analyze local social media performances and advise local marketing teams regularly.
- Collaborate with all internal departments and creative teams to develop effective brand and product campaigns and integrate social media into business strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing and 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong industry knowledge and experience of digital marketing.
- Experience utilizing all social media platforms and knowledge of social media analytics.
- Proven history of developing creative social marketing campaigns from start to finish, plus data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with content development and channel strategy for social platforms.
- Working knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Superb communication and organizational skills.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.