Are you the next EF star?
We are currently looking for Academic Marketing Coordinator to join our sales teams in Lisbon. As an Academic Marketing Coordinator you play an important role in of our motivated product teams.
We are looking for a result oriented and energetic team player. You are driven by clear results and do not hesitate to walk the extra mile in order to reach your set goals. Your responsibilities are mainly Academic Marketing related work as you work with teacher counseling through meetings, phone and e-mail, management of teacher enquiries, working in our CRM system, participation in fairs and events, as well as coaching and helping out with all marketing related activities that are directly related to schools.
You get an opportunity to influence EF’s presence in the academic world, social media and help coordinate events. In all cases, you get great responsibility and you will get the chance to run your own projects from start to finish, with the support of the product or country manager.
- Direct and/or indirect sales experience ideally gained while working within an aggressive sales office environment
- Fluent Spanish speaker - Native from Mexico
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial instincts
- Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an uncontrolled environment with very few restrictions
- Leadership abilities
- Experience of working or studying abroad
- Willingness to invest time and effort for the prospect of an international career.
- Fluency in additional languages
- Start date: As soon as possible.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.