Go Ahead Tours is seeking an exceptional senior product designer to create clean and elegant interfaces for our internal and consumer-facing travel products.
Check out some of our work here: https://www.behance.net/EFglobalbranddesign
In this role you will collaborate closely with our multidisciplinary team to concept, design, prototype, test, iterate, and launch applications. This is an ideal role for a motivated UI designer with a clean aesthetic and who has experience working on complex design challenges. Your designs should have demonstrably achieved business goals and improved customer experience. You should be versed in user research methodologies as well as basic design principles and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a digital design role working on enterprise-level UI design—mobile and e-comm experience is a big plus
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Experience designing for complex business requirements
- A solid understanding of user experience best practices
- Good presentation, communication and collaboration skills—the ability to clearly present work and articulate rationale for decision-making
- Openness—the ability to appreciate interpersonal differences, have your beliefs challenged, and evolve
- Exceptional visual interface design skills as demonstrated through a great portfolio
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, Invision, and other design tools
Some of the perks
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- $1500 for professional development/continued education each year
- All expenses paid international travel
- Free in-house language classes
- Discounts Apple products
About EF Education First
The company was founded over 50 years ago on the idea that the best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. Over the last several decades, EF has grown to more than 40,000 teachers and staff in 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries.
Big, right? The interesting thing is that we don’t operate that way. It’s the best of a small company approach, atmosphere, and energy with the backing and support of a big one. Got an idea that will change the way we do business? Bring it up, and it can actually get implemented here. That’s pretty damn cool, and not something you’ll typically find at a traditional agency.
Please include a link to your portfolio for consideration. Do to the high volume of applications, we cannot reply to each applicant. We will contact you if you have been selected for an interview.
This is a full-time, on-site position.