Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Marketing Automation Specialist to join our energetic in-house marketing team.
As the second marketing automation hire of this truly global team, your role will be to define, clearly communicate, and execute a world-class marketing automation / customer journey strategy to improve lead journey and nurturing conversion rates across 20 international markets. In this 2-person marketing automation dynamic duo, you are responsible of creating and managing the strategy and content while you get implementation and technical support from the marketing automation analyst.
You should be the type of person who is comfortable working across multiple company functions including marketing, sales, technology and management. The role is based at our new vibrant global headquarters in Zurich.
Sound like you? Read on!
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for creating and developing a multi-touchpoint marketing automation strategy. With responsibility for all automated communication platforms, you will analyze our customers and create communication flows adapted by market to best achieve our goals. On top of focusing on new customer communication, you will also be responsible for re-engaging a large nurturing database. You will be supported by the global marketing team.
Working with channels such as email, SMS, Whatsapp, Youtube, Facebook, display marketing and online chat you will find the most effective solutions to the flows. You will be also be responsible for identifying trends and implementing new channels. You will use your creative flair and customer personas to work with our creative team to build content to effectively communicate with our target audience. Reporting back to the marketing team and the business on the efficacy of the customer journeys you will make decisions on improving communications and implement those changes.
- Lead and develop automated omni-channel customer journeys in our 20 markets
- Identify key trends and implement new channels into nurturing stream (e.g. Automated WhatsApp communication)
- Manage content of automated communication on all channels
- Work with our Marketing Automation Analyst to build marketing automation flows
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for our communications
- Work closely with local sales offices to develop effective local strategy
- Ownership of reaching global re-engagement and customer journey related growth targets
Skills & Qualifications
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English is essential. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- You have worked within marketing automation systems to create customer journeys
- Experience in creating and developing lead scoring frameworks and training sales teams in effectively using them
- Hands-on experience with systems such as Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hootsuite, Hubspot
- Creative mindset, and enjoy finding the right content for the customer
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment and communicate persuasively by e-mail and phone
- Graduation from an accredited four-year university with strong academic credentials
- A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of automation marketing
- Analytical with good organizational skills and high drive to constantly test and learn
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Friendly demeanor, flexible mindset, self-driven and a will to succeed
- 3+ years relevant experience