Do you want to be part of a highly successful and recognised team in our Stockholm office? We are looking for a sales professional who has a good knowledge and network in the Swedish market.
What can we offer? The opportunity to make an impact, amazing training opportunities and the chance to quickly build an impressive career in a truly global company.
EF Corporate Solutions are on the hunt for an indisputable sales superstar who thrives in identifying new business opportunities. This Account Manager will hit the ground running and proactively take charge of opportunities in the Swedish market from day one.
- Are a top-notch sales professional, looking for a step-up managing end-to-end B2B sales processes (including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition)?
- Are passionate, eager to learn and self-motivated
- Have a high activity level and always exceeded your sales goals
- Dream big and are highly ambitious – you won’t give up!
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- You make no excuses for yourself and own both your successes and failures
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments which demand high activity levels
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone!
If you feel we are talking about you – then read further: here is the next career step for you!
- This is a 100% sales hunter position! You will have a well-designed database of high potential prospect companies (around 20-25) that we need you to start engaging with.
- You will be prospecting and making outbound calls to senior executives and qualified companies to meet sales and meeting goals
- Responsible for engaging senior-level executives and proactively scheduling and confirming sales meetings whilst gathering valuable market intelligence information from prospective customers
- Work towards clear deliverables in terms of activity level and new business closed (4-5 deals in your first year)
- ‘Conducting your orchestra’; you will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward through long timeframes and through high levels of complexity
- Become quickly recognised by your customers as a trusted advisor and a consultant that can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in our language learning programmes
- Be recognised and celebrated by our global organisation for delivering your commitments and exceed expectations in terms of sales
- 2+ years experience selling and working in the Swedish market with local customers
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- International experience: has studied or worked outside of the Sweden preferred
- Native Swedish and fluent English speaker
Please note: we will be unable to consider applications if they do not adhere to the above requirements.
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.www.ef.com/corporate