Are you looking for a role with a global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you?
EF International Language Centers is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven Sales Product Manager to join their Team
You will be responsible for the sales, marketing, strategy and operations of your program across the market. Joining a highly sales focused organization you should love customer contact and direct sales in all its forms. You should be comfortable doing all aspects of the job: direct sales, hiring and training office and field staff, visiting schools/universities, managing a budget, leading your team on a day to day basis, and making sure that everyone reach their targets and develops professionally.
As the leader of the sales team, your top priority will be to drive sales growth, leading by example and empowering your team. As part of the management team, you will play a key role in defining the success of the country.
We want someone who believes by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible!
- Develop, execute and meet short and long-term sales goals in the market of the country
- Understand and beat previous year’s sales accomplishments.
- Have knowledge of current sales trends in your markets, and always be thinking 5 steps ahead.
- Overall responsibility for coordinating day-to-day sales activities.
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers. As well as CRM management.
- Analysis of your teams, sales situation, the current market, and our competitors.
- To develop sales and marketing strategies and to then implement and evaluate tactics.
- To contribute to the development of the dedicated product under your responsibility.
- Responsibility for the control and monitoring of budgets as well as ensuring effective expense planning and cost controls.
- To build up new links and maintain existing relations with schools and universities
- Managing time for local administrative work like invoicing, visa preparation, marketing material distributions.
- To assist in creating marketing material and the production of it.
- To motivate sales teams, establishing individual and team goals and objectives.
- Responsibility for performance management of sales coordinators, including performance reviews and development plans.
- Identify staffing needs, hire, train and coach your staff.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field. MBA degree is desirable and will be considered a plus.
- Business acumen with a strong aptitude for management and persuasion.
- Statistics management and numerical capabilities (number crunching and budget management).
- Strategic mindset: you are able to balance strong day-to-day sales focus with a longer-term perspective on how to take your business to the next level.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and possess outstanding organization skills.
- Great team leader: our people are our most important asset and you are a trusted and natural leader who leads by example.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong results-driven attitude: you are an executor by heart who gets a kick by delivering on your own personal sales targets every day.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is considered a plus.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 600 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.