As an Enrollment Coordinator for Hult International Business School, you'll be the main point of contact to candidates who have expressed interest in participating in one of our group's scholastic programs, and help them determine if we're the right fit for them. You will be speaking with candidates and often answering their and their parents’/counselors’ questions. Our students have the opportunity to see the world while attaining a higher education degree, and are able to learn alongside a student body hailing from 140 countries.
- Contacting a large volume of candidates who have expressed interest in studying an undergraduate degree, qualify them, and see if Hult offers a fit for them.
- Work directly with our Enrollment Directors to procure strong candidates for them to speak with, and bring on-board as students.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse, driven team in a fast-paced environment to develop new best practices.
- Has a passion for international business and champions international education.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Experience as telesales representative or other sales/costumer service role (preferred)
- Has exceptional interpersonal communication skills and effortlessly relates to people of varied cultural and social backgrounds.
- Is self-motivated and driven.
- Works best in a team environment and thrives on collaboration.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is accredited by AACSB which is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn. Less than 5% of the business schools in the world have earned this quality hallmark.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.