Are you looking for a role with a truly global and entrepreneurial organization that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Join our team!
Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for Hult’s Undergraduate Program in Germany. This position requires state of the art communication and organization skills as well as exceptional sales skills to reach recruiting targets while increasing student quality. The role is mainly B2C focused and requires 30-40% traveling
- Sales and marketing strategy in coordination with Regional Director and marketing team
- Develop and strengthen Hult’s offline activities especially by representing the school at various fairs, conferences, schools, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities around Germany.
- Develop and strengthen school counselor relationships
- Assist in management of the Telesales team in charge of lead funneling
- The role is very clearly sales driven
- Sales and Admission process management (direct involvement)
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment process
- Engage and nurture relationships with prospective students
- Support preparation of files for admissions review and on-going follow up
- Cost management
- Budget management in coordination with your manager
- Management of student financial aid (scholarships and loans)
- Ensure regular cost check points
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Ongoing relationship with admission, operation and academic teams
- Native German speaker, fluency in English a must
- A Bachelor or Master in Business / Marketing / Equivalent field
- 1-2 years sales experience, preferably within the education system
- Advantageous to have experience in sales, business development, or recruiting with proven success of exceeding targets
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. Young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Understanding of undergraduate programs – connections with schools and universities in the region a big plus, but not a must
- Target driven and a “nothing is impossible” attitude
At Hult International Business School, students do more than earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are now accredited by the three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.