Do you want to work for world's biggest language travel company? Are you customer oriented and sales driven? Then keep on reading!
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun, dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
“Driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for customers, friends and family. Thinks job satisfaction is very important for happiness. Focused on getting great results but doesn’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. Outgoing and positive. Believes that nothing is impossible. Passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.”
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Selling our programs and contacting our customers through phone and face to face meetings (no cold calling)
- Reaching weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Providing excellent pre and post sales customer service and support
- Participating in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest (university, school, company visits)
- Managing our customers database to increase sales
- Participating in fairs and info-meetings to increase visibility and customer database
- Working and performing for a global organization with young and energetic colleagues from all around the world
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in education
- Native Turkish language skills
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience, ideally gained while working within a sales office environment with high-paced telemarketing activities
- Passion and a natural gift for sales
- Very strong commercial instinct
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive team spirit, ability to thrive under high pressure towards achieving goals
- Experience in working or studying abroad
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English!
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.